Friday, September 23, 2011

Commander in Chief - Kimberly.Schatz


I've been listening to Herman since he had his show on WSB here in Atlanta - and from the first time I heard him broadcasting in mid-2008, I thought he spoke with common sense - I was shouting, "Herman for President!" during the May '09 ObamaCare Tea Party at Centennial Olympic Park!

I believe he WILL BE one of the best Presidents we've ever had!

I also want to say, having served my country for 19 years, I want to have a Commander in Chief that doesn't apologize for the country I love, one who doesn't disrespect those of us who must salute him unless he's taking credit for something we did, one who loves this country as much as I do, one I can salute with respect for both the MAN and the POSITION he holds.

I believe that man IS HERMAN CAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment