Friday, September 23, 2011

For my Grandchildren - Dart Mitchell


I am never any good at these things, but here goes. I am very proud of my country and expect that in a President. He must be American, and I dont know if I need to explain that but hamburgers, hot dogs, baseball, picnics, The American Flag, The Pledge of Allegiance, Corvettes, Carmaros, Mustangs, Henry Ford, a soldier that dies for his family and country, pizza, girl scout cookies, boy scout badges, ohhh I could go on and on, but those words should provoke a deep tie in an Americans heart.

I always wanted a candidate that was a regular person, in that I mean....started with no family wealth and not well known. I have no class envy or anything like that, but just feel like to truly understand the bulk of America, one has to experience it from the ground up. I have found that in Mr.Cain.

I believe the next President should be trustworthy and of good character. This used to go without saying, but now days must be spoken of, unfortunately. I have found that in Herman.

The President should believe in America and in Americans. The ability of each of us to live up to a standard and use our abilities to better ourselves and being a benefit to our family, neighbors, and employers. This too, Herman Cain fits the prerequisite.

We need a fresh perspective on foreign policy. I dont know a whole lot about this area but do feel....something different has to be done. The last 20 yrs has taking a toll on America and its citizens. I do know we need a strong defense and the friends that have stood by us should continue to be our friends on the world stage. Herman brings this to the table.

The economy is wrecked and in a shambles and needs fixing. To solve this, would take an expert problem solver, economist, and someone who has seen how America works from the inside out. Herman Cain nails this one.

An extra...that comes with Mr. Cain is passion and drive. Something you dont see nowadays as often as in the past. America will have a backbone in the White House again.

I also love the he is a Christian and a firm Pro-life candidate.

It really basically boils down to what has been said before. He is real, he has lived real. Common sense and using what God gave him comes natural to him. His life is filled with experience and wisdom. I look forward to Mr. Cain getting up there making Washington work. He has my vote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment